I’m trying to catch up with some book reviews, it’s sometimes hard to find time to actually sit and get my thoughts together after reading a book, so I usually put it off. I would take notes, but my reviews aren’t extensive anyway, so I’d rather refrain from doing that. In the meantime, I’ll do a book-tag.
This one is the Guilty Reader Tag. I’ve seen this one on a few other book blogger’s pages and thought it looked interesting, so let’s get to it!
1. Have you ever re-gifted a book that you’ve been gifted?
I have not.
2. Have you ever said you’ve read a book when you haven’t?
3. Have you ever borrowed a book and not returned it?
Nope, I always return them
4. Have you ever read a series out of order?
I don’t believe so
5. Have you ever spoiled a book for someone?
I don’t think I have. I try to be aware of that.
6. Have you ever doggy eared a book?
As a kid I have. I don’t do that anymore though
7. Have you ever told someone you don’t own a book when you do?
Why would I do that?
8. Have you ever skipped a chapter or a section of a book?
Only for textbooks, haha 🙂
9. Have you ever bad mouthed a book you actually liked?
Probably as a kid to fit in, but I kind of doubt it. I don’t care what other people think.
And that’s the end of this short tag. So if you want to do it, I tag you!
If not, then I hope you enjoyed reading my answers.
Until next time!