Hey all, so I found this 20 Questions Book Tag on a few different blogger’s sites, so I decided to give it a go in between reviews.
1. How many books are too many in a series?
I’ve read some with 15 books before and I still wanted more books… but then I can read a trilogy and think that’s too many. It depends on the content, characters, writing, etc.
2. How do you feel about cliffhanger endings?
Only if there’s another book coming… then they’re fine.
3. Hardback or paperback?
Hardbacks are less likely to get damaged in my bag, but I love how light paperbacks can be! And they don’t take up as much room on my shelves!
4. Favorite book?
I HATE THIS QUESTION!!! Right now, my top three are All the Bright Places, Time Bomb, and Flipped.
5. Least Favorite book?
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (if you can even call it a book)
6. Love triangles : yes or no?
Depends. Sometimes they can be interesting, but most times they’re just a pain.
7. The most recent book you couldn’t finish?
The Outsider by Stephen King. I just couldn’t get into it. Maybe some other time.
8. A book you’re currently reading?
Royals by Rachel Hawkins
9. Last book you recommended?
Time Bomb by Joelle Charbonneau
10. Oldest book you’ve read?
The Bible 🙂
11. Newest book you’ve read?
Love a La Mode
12. Favorite author?
One of them is Sarah Dessen
13. Buying books or borrowing?
Buying, I prefer to own my books.
14. A book that you disliked that everyone seems to love?
Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
15. Bookmarks or dog ears?
16. A book that you always reread?
Harry Potter, especially in a reading slump
17. Can you read while listening to music?
Most of the time.
18. One POV or multiple POVs?
Multiple; it’s interesting to read the story from more than one perspective (as long as there aren’t too many of them)
19. Do you read a book in one sitting or over multiple days?
Multiple days. I hardly ever have the time for one-sitting (I wish I did though)
20. Who do you tag?
Anyone who’s interested to do it!