Hey there everyone! How are you doing?
Everything is going pretty well on my end. And today I’ve decided to post another book tag. I found this one from Tabby over at orangeowldiaries and thought it seemed fun. This is the Ultimate Book Tag and there were a lot of bookish questions that I enjoyed answering. So let’s do this!
The Ultimate Book Tag
1. Do you get sick while reading in the car?
No, and I never have
2. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
Harry Potter. No contest.
1. Amazing story overall and it doesn’t have to focus on romance at all.
3. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is it in (besides books…)?
Yes, and aside from books I keep a notebook and various pens.
4. Do you smell your books?
…. yes. But only when I’m buying secondhand books.
5. Books with or without little illustrations?
Without, but I don’t mind them in some books.
6. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing?
I felt this way about Twilight… it’s just, eh. I loved it when I was younger, but now I think if I could go back in time and slap myself for loving those books, I would.
7. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
Um, none that I can think of.
8. What is the thinnest book on your shelf?
Of Mice and Men – John Steinbeck
9. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
10. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
I do. Nothing that I’d really share, but one day… who knows?
11. When did you get into reading?
For as long as I can remember.
12. What is your favorite classic book?
Anne of Green Gables
13. In school was your best subject Language Arts/English?
It was one of my best subjects. I was also good at Math and Phys Ed 😀
14. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated…what would you do?
Probably donate it to the library. (I would obviously thank the person for the gift though)
15. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?
Private by Kate Brian.
16. What is your favorite word?
17. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
All the above.
18. Vampires or Fairies?
19. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Bookmark. Always a bookmark.
20. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love?
Probably forbidden love. More is at stake (usually)
21. One book at a time or several books at once?
Depends, but usually one at a time. I can handle more than one if it’s a fiction and non-fiction combo.
22. Can you stop reading at any part of the book or does it have to be the end of the chapter?
It has to be the end of the chapter.
23. Do you write in a book?
24. Can you read while listening to music/watching tv?
I can 99.9% of the time. I’m good at tuning things/people out (just ask my co-workers, lol)
25. Do you read out loud or silently in your head?
BONUS QUESTION: Physical book, e-book or audio book?
Phyiscal 98% of the time, ebook 1.99% of the time, audio-books .01% of the time.
Welp, that’s it for this book tag. As always, if you want to take part, I invite you to do so! Let me know if you do it or not!