As always, February flew by after the five years that was January, yet somehow I was still able to get through seven books for the month. It’s surprising because I didn’t read as fast as I usually do, nor did I pick up any mangas to up the numbers. One of the books though, I’d started in January and it just took me a while to finish for some reason.
I’m also currently in the middle of two books, which will obviously count as March reads because I’m at the very beginning of both novels, and I might end up starting a third one while reading these two because Reading ADD is real for me right now. I find it worse than Music ADD.
I also splurged a bit and bought some books this month. Though surprisingly it was two less than I’d bought last month. Due to Valentine’s Day mostly, because I always renew my Barnes & Noble membership that day as my way of celebrating it.
- Hungry Hearts: 13 Tales of Food and Love – 5 stars
- Noel Street – 5 stars
- Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing – 4 stars
- The Longest New York Minute – 2.5 stars
- Hope in the Mail – 5 stars
- The Christian Atheist – 5 stars
- All the Bright Places – 5 stars
- Perfect Chemistry – Simone Elkeles
- One of Us is Next – Karen M. McManus
- The Little Bookshop on the Seine – Rebecca Raisin
- The Longest New York Minute – Tracy Popolizio
- The Heart Between Us – Lindsay Harrel
- Rules of Attraction – Simone Elkeles
- Chain Reaction – Simone Elkeles
- Sweethearts – Sara Zarr
What’s really surprising is that I read one of the books I bought this month… like I actually started it within a day or two of buying it. That never happens! I also had to reread All the Bright Places because of the movie being released on Netflix, plus it had been a few years since I read it. I absolutely love that book and adore Finch so much it pains me.
What did your February look like for reading/hauls?