It took a while, but I finally got my reading mojo back! Now I’m in the mood to read all the books, but have little time to read as many as I’m wanting to. I do think I’ll be able to get a decent amount in, especially because December means that I read children’s Christmas books that are like, 50 pages long or so. That’ll boost up the numbers a bit, haha.
I’m also doing the Reindeer Readathon, if you missed my last post. I think I’ll be able to read most, if not all, of the prompts. My average per month is seven books (when I’m not in a slump) so the odds are in my favor.
This month I enjoyed most of the books I read, which is always a good thing! I was torn between Vincent and Theo or Let Them Eat Pancakes as my favorite this month. Though really, any of the books could have been a favorite. They were just all great books!
As for hauling this month, I didn’t buy too many, again. Partly because Christmas is right around the corner, so I wanted to get my Christmas shopping out of the way. I did buy two – one ebook and one print when I was at the bookstore with one of my coworkers/friends.
- Love & Olives | Goodreads | Bookshop
- Vincent and Theo: the Van Gogh Brothers | Goodreads | Bookshop
- Let Them Eat Pancakes | Goodreads | Bookshop
- Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares | Goodreads | Bookshop
- Mind the Gap, Dash & Lily | Goodreads | Bookshop
- Pancakes in Paris – 3 stars | Goodreads | Amazon
- The Cuban Girl’s Guide to Tea and Tomorrow | Goodreads | Bookshop
- Mind the Gap, Dash & Lily – Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
- The Nance Drew Files, vol. 1 – Carolyn Keene | Goodreads | Bookshop
What did your November look like for reading/hauls?