Hello everyone! Today I will be answering questions for the Liebster Award! Thank you so much to Anna from Anna’s Book Nook for the nomination! I loved reading through your post and I’m excited to answer the questions you asked!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
What is your favorite series that you’ve read this year?
The new Daphne & Velma series that started up. I can’t wait for book three to come out sometime next year!
Which author have you read the most books by?
That would be Kate Brian, thanks to her 16-book long Private series. There are 14 books in the initial series, then two prequels.
If you could trade places with one character and live their life, who would you choose?
Cammie Morgan from The Gallagher Girls series, because spies.
Do you have an auto-buy author? Who?
Jenna Evans Welch and Karen M. McManus are my top auto-buys. I’ve loved every one of their books so far, and I know whatever they write next will be just as spectacular!
If you could live in a fictional book world, which would you pick?
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter… duh 😅
If Santa brought you the top 5 books on your list, what would they be?
Chasing Lucky – Jenn Bennett
Talking As Fast As I Can – Lauren Graham
Paris, My Sweet – Amy Thomas
Paris is Always a Good Idea – Jenn McKinlay
Bring Me Back – B.A. Paris
What is your favorite thing about the holiday season?
The spirit of giving and being with family.
Do you have a favorite holiday read?
How the Grinch Stole Christmas and The Librarian’s Night Before Christmas (yes, they are kids books but I don’t care)
Are you a real tree, a fake tree, or no tree person?
I’ve always had fake trees, but I love the real trees my dad gets every year.
What is your favorite book quote?
“Fiction was fine, but real life was the true freak show.”
Your top 5 books of 2020?
Gone With the Wind – Margaret Mitchell
Lock & Key – Sarah Dessen
Let Them Eat Pancakes – Craig Carlson
Vincent and Theo: the Van Gogh Brothers – Deborah Heiligman
The Paper Girl of Paris – Jordyn Taylor
- Would you rather live in a movie world or an anime world?
- How do you organize your books?
- What 2021 releases are you excited about?
- What foreign languages would you like to master, or have you mastered one already?
- Which Hogwarts House do you belong to?
- What three books would you take with you on vacation at this moment?
- Would you rather work in a bookstore or a library?
- Do you use Goodreads or a different reading tracker?
- Do you have pets?
- How did you get your blog name?
- What is a book you love that seems to fly under the book-world radar?
Once again, I’m very excited to have been able to be a part of this award train and I had fun answering the questions! For the nominees, I can’t wait to see your answers!
And for everyone else, what is your favorite thing about the holiday season?
Also, a very Merry Christmas to everyone tomorrow!