Ughh…. March failed me, you guys. I have been in such a reading slump for most of the month, unless you count fanfiction. I mean, it counts but doesn’t count. I can’t put it toward my reading goals for the year, but at least I’m reading, right? I’ve just been on a Descendants kick, again, and I can’t get enough of it.
However, I think it’s starting to fade a bit… or at least I’m getting the urge to read regular books again. Maybe because some new ones that I want are coming out soon, so I’ll be pumped to read those when I get my grubby paws on them. Not to mention the giant batch of books I bought on Thriftbooks recently, so I really need to get reading on my TBR pile at home.
Books I Read
- Paris is Always a Good Idea – 3.5 stars
- Windfall – 5 stars
- The Secret Recipe for Moving On – 5 stars
- Paris, My Sweet – 2 stars
- Snow White With the Red Hair, vol. 3 – 3.5 stars
Books Carried Over to April
- A Thousand Beginnings and Endings – Ellen Oh
Books I Acquired
- Just Listen – Sarah Dessen
- Mr. Right Across the Hall – Kathryn Freeman
- Opposites Attract – Camilla Isley
- Keeping the Moon – Sarah Dessen
- The Juvie Three – Gordon Korman
- Keep Holding On – Susane Colasanti
- Ten After Closing – Jessica Bayliss
- Falling for Hamlet – Michelle Ray
- Nemesis – Brendan Reichs
- Being Friends With Boys – Terra Elan McVoy
- Pure – Terra Elan McVoy
- In Your Room – Jordanna Fraiberg
What did your March look like for reading/hauls?