May was a much better month for reading. I found my groove again and I cannot be happier. I still didn’t read as many books as I usually do in a month, but life has been happening… so I’m not too upset about it. In general, May was just a fantastic month, or at least the second half of it was. The first half was good, but the last two weeks have just been amazing and I thank God for everything that’s He’s done for me and my family recently.
In other good news, I got a new kitten. His name is Gabriel. My four-year old cat, Baby, is adjusting to him. She’s stopped hissing, but is still wary of him. I’m hoping they’ll be best friends soon.
- In the Study With the Wrench – 3.5 stars
- Pride and Premeditation – 5 stars
- This Is Where It Ends – 3 stars
- The School for Good and Evil – 4 stars
- Pride and Premeditation – Jane Austen
- Sense and Sensibility – Jane Austen
What did your May look like for reading/hauls?