I was on a roll at the beginning of the month with reading. I’ve since slowed down a little, but it’s not a slump. Just busy with other things. Also, how is it September already?? I mean, I love fall so I’m glad it’s almost here, but this year is just flying by. I’m not ready for the holidays or my parents birthdays, haha. Anyway, here’s my wrap up for August!
- Where it All Lands – Jennie Wexler (4 stars)
- The Last Ever After – Soman Chainani (5 stars)
- My Life With the Walter Boys – Ali Novak (4.5 stars)
- An Education in Ruin – Alexis Bass (3 stars)
- Aliens from Arapholanx: The Hero’s Price – Adam D. Sipperly (3 stars)
- Macbeth – William Shakespeare (3.5 stars)
- Goodbye Perfect – Sara Barnard (4.5 stars)
- Keep Holding On – Susane Colasanti (4 stars)
- Ali Cross: Like Father, Like Son (4 stars)
- Someday, Someday Maybe – Lauren Graham
- The Plot – Jean Hanff Korelitz
- A Crystal in Time – Soman Chainani
- One True King – Soman Chainani
- When We Were Strangers – Alex Richards
- Throw Like a Girl – Sarah Henning
- The Venice Sketchbook – Rhys Bowen
- Sparkling Cyanide – Agatha Christie
- The Little Teashop in Tokyo – Julie Caplin
The book I carried over into this month is one I could’ve easily read in one day, but I also have my brain scattered in a million other places so it’s been hard for me to concentrate on just reading in my book in my free time. I’m also writing or playing Sims for character creation. Plus, I started Riverdale, again, and I’d like to get past season two this time.
What did your August look like for reading/hauls?
2 thoughts on “August 2021 Wrap Up”
great wrap up! despite your reading slowing down, i think you managed to read quite a few still! hopefully september’s a good month for you! happy reading.
LikeLiked by 1 person
I hope so too! Just finished my second book the other day and choosing my next. I should probably see what I have on NetGalley lol