Thanks to the Reindeer Readathon, I had no trouble picking my books for the month. For the most part, I stuck to my TBR for that, only veering off to read some more Haikyu!! and one last (short) Christmas book on New Year’s Eve. However, I didn’t get around to finishing my Readathon TBR like I planned, but life happens. I did a lot better than expected, so I’m proud of myself for that.
Now, onto the wrap up!
- The Real Grey’s Anatomy – Andrew Holtz ✰✰✰
- The Spies That Bind – Ally Carter ✰✰✰✰.5
- No Known Address – Steven Barwin ✰.5
- Before the Coffee Gets Cold – Toshikazu Kawaguchi ✰✰✰✰
- Haikyu!! vol. 13 – Haruichi Furudate ✰✰✰.5
- Quests for Glory – Soman Chainani ✰✰✰✰.5
- The Tourist Attraction – Sarah Morgenthaler ✰✰✰.5
- Christmas by the Book – Anne Marie Ryan ✰✰✰✰✰
- Haikyu!! vol. 14 – Haruichi Furudate ✰✰✰
- Haikyu!! vol. 15 – Haruichi Furudate ✰✰✰.5
- All I Want For Christmas – Wendy Loggia ✰✰✰.5
I did buy some books in December after my Christmas shopping as done (I had to reward myself, lol), including a few ebooks in December – because sales. For Christmas I received five books as presents because my parents and my best friend know me so well.
Christmas Book Haul (Physical)
- In the Ballroom With the Candlestick – Diana Peterfreund
- Nick & Noel’s Christmas Playlist – Codi Hall
- November 9th – Colleen Hoover
- Along For the Ride – Sarah Dessen
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (illustrated edition) – J.K. Rowling
Physical Books (regular haul)
- The Royal We – Heather Cocks & Jessica Morgan
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder – Joanne Fluke
- Kissing Ezra Holtz (and other things I did for science) – Brianna R. Shrum
- Happily Ever Afters – Elise Bryant
- Miracle on 5th Avenue – Sarah Morgan
I went back and rewatched some New Girl, mostly on the day after my booster shot, because it’s comforting to me. It’s such a funny, dorky show and I enjoy all of the characters – though I will say that Cece and Schmidt are my favorites. I would like to do a full rewatch of the show sometime, rather than just playing favorite episodes and moments randomly. If you haven’t seen New Girl yet, you should definitely look into it, especially if you enjoy shows about friends living together like The Big Bang Theory or Friends.
That’s all for my December Wrap up. I didn’t really watch any other shows because I watched Christmas movies throughout the month, though sadly I didn’t get to some I’d been wanting to see like Noelle and Nightmare Before Christmas, but I’m assuming those are always available on Disney+, so I’ll get to them eventually.
What did your December look like?