As we all do from time to time, we go through our collection of books and say goodbye to the books we no longer want in our personal libraries. The reasons tend to vary. Maybe we know we won’t read the book again, the space is needed, or we just feel it might be time for the book to go to another home.
For me, it’s a mix of needing space because I have no more room for bookshelves, and I don’t like to keep books that I didn’t enjoy or know I won’t read again. I’m still slowly going through my books, but as of now I am saying goodbye to quite a few of them, and they’re now up for sale on Pangobooks for the time being.
>> My PangoBooks Store <<
List of Books for Sale:
- The Last Thing You Said – Sara Biren
- Truly Devious – Maureen Johnson
- The Tattooist of Auschwitz – Heather Morris
- Chasing Lucky – Jenn Bennett
- Pure – Terra Elan McVoy
- That’s Not What Happened – Kody Keplinger
- We Were Liars – E. Lockhart
- The Big Four – Agatha Christie
- Paris is Always a Good Idea – Jenn McKinlay
- Kiss Me In Paris – Catherine Rider
- Skipping Christmas – John Grisham
- The Cabin – Natasha Preston
- Keeping the Moon – Sarah Desson
- My Very 90s Romance – Jenny Colgan
- Keep Holding On – Susane Colasanti
- When We Were Strangers – Alex Richards
- In the Hall With the Knife – Diana Peterfreund
- In the Study With the Wrench – Diana Peterfreund
- In the Ballroom With the Candlestick – Diana Peterfreund
Feel free to check out and share my store! Pangobooks is a cool way to sell your books and find books you want while supporting readers who are trying to make some extra cash!