What started off as a slow month picked up about midway through. I think I was still finding my groove at work after being out for nearly three weeks, so that sort of hindered my reading a bit. There was also the dilemma of not knowing what to read next because I’m in that mood where I want to read all the books.
The only good thing is that I haven’t had the urge to buy more books yet, so that’s a good thing for my TBR pile… but that hasn’t stopped me from having 15 library books out, hehe.
- Million Dollar Throw – Mike Lupica ✰✰✰✰
- The Last Thing You Said – Sara Biren ✰✰✰.5
- Buried Secrets (Daphne & Velma #3) – Morgan Baden ✰✰✰✰.5
- Haikyu!! vol. 38 – Haruichi Furudate ✰✰.5
- You, Me, and Our Heartstrings – Melissa See ✰✰✰✰
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child – Jack Thorne & J.K. Rowling ✰✰
- Curvy Girls Can Rule – Michelle MacQueen ✰✰✰✰
- Today, Tonight, Tomorrow – Rachel Lynn Solomon ✰✰✰✰
- Haikyu!! vol. 39 – Haruichi Furudate ✰✰✰
- Haikyu!! vol. 40 – Haruichi Furudate ✰✰✰✰
- Ash Princess – Laura Sebastian ✰✰✰✰.5
- Ground Zero – Alan Gratz ✰✰✰✰✰
- Haikyu!! vol. 41 – Haruichi Furudate ✰✰✰✰
- Haikyu!! vol. 42 – Haruichi Furudate ✰✰✰
- Haikyu!! vol. 43 – Haruichi Furudate ✰✰✰
- Haikyu!! vol. 44 – Haruichi Furudate ✰✰✰✰
- Haikyu!! vol. 45 – Haruichi Furudate ✰✰✰✰
- Nothing More to Tell – Karen M. McManus
- Ember Queen – Laura Sebastian
- When The World Was Ours – Liz Kessler
- Northanger Abbey – Jane Austen
- The Donut Trap – Julie Tieu
- I Beat the Odds – Michael Oher
- The Little Paris Patisserie – Julie Caplin
- The Cosy Cottage in Ireland – Julie Caplin
- The Little Swiss Ski Chalet – Julie Caplin
- Down and Across – Arvin Ahmadi
The Big Bang Theory | HBO Max
I’m honestly so upset with myself for sleeping on this show for its entire run. My mom and I started watching this at the end of August, and just blew right through the series. We’re now up to season 11, and my favorite part by far is Sheldon’s proposal to Amy. My favorite characters are Sheldon, Penny, Raj, and Amy – they’re the ones that make me laugh the most. I want a Sheldon of my own as a best friend, even with as annoying as he can get, he more than makes up for it with his quirks (like the way he laughs and doesn’t understand sarcasm… even when he’s being sarcastic).
That’s all for my September wrap-up! I know I definitely won’t be reading this many books again in a month now that I’m done with Haikyu, but I needed to finish that series. That’s okay though, I’m already up to over 100 books this year, which annihilated my original goal of 75 books. Anyways, here’s to some good reading in October for all of us!
What did your September look like?