It seems like a lot of books are a part of a series nowadays. Even if it’s not an actual series, it might be a collection of books that contain some character from previous books or set in the same world. There are some series I’ve started that are finished, but I haven’t read them all yet, and there are other series that I’m waiting on the next book for (which we all know is the worst).
There’s a good mix of series that I want to start and ones that I want to finish. I find that a lot of times I’m late to the party with series that are popular.
10 Books I’ve Read While on Vacation
1. Embassy Row – Ally Carter (start)
2. The Program – Suzanne Young (finish)
3. Heist Society – Ally Carter (finish)
4. Boarding School Juliet – Yousuke Kaneda (start
5. Emancipated – M.G. Reyes (start)
6.The Testing – Joelle Charbonneau (start)
7. Privilege – Kate Brian (start)
8. Your Lie in April – Naoshi Arakawa (finish)
9. Book of Tea – Judy Lin (Montreal, Quebec, Canada – 2019)
10. American Royals – Katharine McGee (continue)
I have no idea when book four is coming or what the title is (though I have an idea of it), but I’m very eager to continue with this series.
Have you read any of these series? What are some you’d like to start or finish?
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Check out her blog for upcoming Top Ten Tuesday topics!