Somehow, March was both short and long. I don’t understand how this works, but then again, time is an illusion. I’m just excited for the nicer weather to come so I can stop wearing winter jackets every other day. Though, I’ll be honest, I’ve been wearing only my 90s Con jacket since getting it, even if it means wearing a sweatshirt underneath, hehe.
March was a bit slower of a reading month. I still read a lot of books, it just seemed that I didn’t read as fast as usual. Or as many books as I thought I would… I don’t know. I’ve been feeling the pressure of trying to get my TBR down but also want to read new books that come out or the library gets. You know what I’m talking about.
- The 9:09 Project – Mark H. Parsons ✰✰✰✰✰
- Have I Told You This Already? – Lauren Graham ✰✰✰.5
- Love a la Mode – Stephanie Kate Strohm ✰✰✰✰.5 (reread)
- Never Never – Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher ✰✰
- The Girl Least Likely – Katy Loutzenhiser ✰✰✰✰
- Snitch – Allison Van Diepen ✰✰✰
- Hot British Boyfriend – Kristy Boyce ✰✰✰✰.25
- Sammy Keyes and the Hotel Thief – Wendelin Van Draanen ✰✰✰✰
- Searching For Normal – C.J. Darlington ✰✰✰✰.75
- Chaos Theory – Nic Stone ✰✰✰✰.75
I’m on a book buying ban until further notice.
Riverdale | Netflix
I don’t know why, but I started rewatching Riverdale. I doubt I’ll get past season 2, as that’s where I usually peter off, so I know this is more of a “I just want to see Cole Sprouse, KJ Apa, and Casey Cott” sort of deal. Even though I dislike Archie as a character, I love KJ.
My re-interest is probably also due to the two Archie comics I bought at 90s Con because, well, I did. The convention was coming to an end and the table still had a lot of them left, so I kind of felt bad for the lady (who is one of the CEOs of Archie Comics) since she had to bring them all back with her. At least I got two off her load, and hopefully some other people did after me.
That’s all for my March Wrap Up! I don’t think April will be as exciting event-wise, but I can start counting down the days until I go on my birthday vacation in May to see my best friend!
What did your March look like?
Goodreads | Twitter | Instagram | Etsy | Bookshop